Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Album Chat' started by SlowCrates, Jun 13, 2018.
I'm fine with different as long as it's not Titties/Places/Turtles etc.
Nick's space album
Hmmm I went with fast-paced high-energy. I think they tend to make less lame songs with that type.
came in to write this. it has already been written. and so it is. and so it will be.
also, as always, NEEDS MOAR MAHONEY.
I would be interested in seeing the results for this exact poll from the Familia.
They'll just say "they can make whatever album they want cuz they can do no wrong"
311 goes full late 90's "stay negative and hate your life" nu metal.
Farm : "They are just mixing it up #311 #blessed #420"
That one kid REALLY likes the speedo guy!
Chill, Rock, Good Rap - but not slow singing ballads - sorry but Nick your voice isn't 'sweet' - if its not drowned in sound effects and good music listening to a Nick Hexum Acapella would be torturous. Dude needs to learn he ain't Maroon 5 guy. Duet with SA a lil effects to drown out your lack of talent - and rocking guitars or super chill reggae style. Make Grassroots/Blue/Transistor with decent lyrics with a 2018 twist but keep Feldy off limits. BOOM done son
Hexum says the new material is "building on the progressive kind of stuff (from Mosaic), doing intense riffs and being innovative with the guitar work. "Songs like 'Too Late' from the last album kind of signify a direction we're excited about exploring on this one,"
an album of only offspring covers
Oh we're not doing that shit again.
I want -
- More rock and experimental stuff. More soundsystem/transistor/stereo type of album.
- More metal. Think the ending of Too Late.
- More songs that are not standard song structure. More Taiyeds, Friday Afternoons, ect.
- Please no more beachside pop amber recreations like they seem to feel like they have to do every single album
- Please no more Nick trying to do Nick Hexum Quartet songs on 311 albums
- More SA. More SA. More SA. I want to see him on lead vocals on 1/3rd of the songs or more.
- 12 songs atleast
- An album that is a journey and is made to be 1 whole listening experience
- Scott Rhalston producing it. No more Bob Rock ever...please.
But would it work for the live show?
After speaking to Chad, you’ll be getting your wish on almost all of these.
@AxelAlexK Bob Rock served his purpose to help the band not break up. I doubt he’ll be back again.
Transistor vol 2 , with many instrumental breaks a la " Next"
I've gotten to the point where the only 311 albums I listen to anymore are:
(In this order)
I want them to make an album that's in the same ballpark as those. Especially the deep/dark/heavy stuff on those albums.